A PE backed, fast growing FMCG company.
- To pilot telephonic order taking from Retailers in the place of Sales Representatives (SRs) who are absent.
- To reach out to Retailers who give a Missed Call to resolve issues and take orders.
- PlatinumOne telecalling professionals were equipped to handle Retailer queries, take orders and punch in orders into the company’s ordering software.
- The client’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM was integrated with the PlatinumOne dialer software for both Absent SR route plan roster and missed calls.
- Teething issues were quickly focused on and improvements done from both sides.
- More than 25K orders generated within a year through seamless automation and effective response and order taking.
- More than 18K retailer queries were noted of which 92% were resolved.
- Client could ensure that scheme communication reached all the retailers.
- Retailer issues and grievances could reach the Senior Management quickly and effectively.